The Journey Koral Kingdom
Koral Kingdom knows how stressful it can be to have corals shipped to your door. From printing shipping labels to tracking inclement weather, we do everything possible to ensure your box can combat any element it may encounter on its way to you. Through years of experience, we have learned what it takes to send these precious packages to their destinations. We put the wellbeing and health of our coral above all else and it is most important that these coral are delivered in the same great condition they began their journey in.
From our door to yours you will see that our process to pack your shipment is done with great care and extensive planning. We strive for every coral to be happy and ready to dive plug first into your tank! You can have confidence that we will never send out a coral that isn’t healthy. We will always ship the best frag in our care and will never send a dying or sick coral. Koral Kingdom is always willing to put our reputation on the line for every coral sent out to a new home. We back this with our "DOA" or "Dead on Arrival" policy. If your coral is sick or dead upon arrival at your door, simply take pictures of the unopened packaging within 2 hours of arrival for a 100% money back guarantee.
Koral Kingdom ships with the best supplies available. We prepare the boxes by hand to suit your exact needs and specifications. This means we will always consider the weather, transit dates, and various packaging specifications for the coral. In order, here's what The KK Journey looks like:
- We research each shipping address before shipment to determine weather conditions in the area the package is headed to, and consider any routing facilities on the way (i.e. - Memphis).
- Based on this information, we will determine if a heat or cool pack is necessary.
- We pack these to protect the coral from direct contact, but close enough to benefit from extra temperature control.
- We pack each coral individually and the individual containers are designed to keep the corals upright and in place to keep them as happy as possible on their journey.
- We partner with both Fedex and UPS to ensure reliable transport. The best shipping options are available to you and insurance of these packages is always included.
- The final step is to drop off the packages near the final pick up date for the respective shipping carrier (typically 4 PM) to ensure minimal time in transit before arrival to your door by the next morning.
If you have any questions or concerns please reach out to our team via the form on our Contact Us page. We are ready to answer questions concerning our operations and/or shipping protocols. It is important to us that you know what to expect during transit so that when your slice of the ocean arrives on your doorstep you are met with beautiful and healthy coral.